AGREEMENT FOR SPACE LICENSE
This Agreement for Space License (this “Agreement”) is made as of the Agreement Date between the Host and the Guest for use of the Space located in the Building.
The Host and Guest agree as follows:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Host grants Guest a non-transferable license to occupy and use the Space in the Building (the “License”) during the Term and the Guest accepts such License.
The Term shall begin on the Start Date and end on the later of the End Date, if specified, or Minimum Term number of months after the Start Date. If no Minimum Term is specified, the Minimum Term shall be one month.
3. House Rules
The following examples WILL NOT be tolerated in buildings under the management of JLL and Pacific Offices – failure to comply with these items will mean removal from the Premises:
- Fighting or provoking a fight
- Use of abusive words or actions against tenants, visitors, shoppers, retailers, retailers’ staff, Building Management or in the Building in general
- Refusal to act upon a safety instruction issued by JLL or one of the Pacific Offices representatives
- Storage of materials in fire corridors or stairs, near fire exit doors
- Failure to comply with the Premises safety requirements or instructions
- Failure to use toilets provided & also the failure to keep them clean
- Use of pallet trolleys on terrazzo or tiled floors. Materials must be transported via means that will not damage the Premises in any way
- Wearing of offensive/ripped or torn clothing
he Guest agrees to pay the Fees, Deposits, and Taxes for use of the Space to the Host or to the Marketplace Service on behalf of the Host.
Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined in this Agreement or the Exhibit and Schedules shall have the meanings set forth in the Section entitled “Definitions” below.